In Smart EAM, you can issue all key types of work permits, such as:
- General Work Permit – authorization for work not specified in the categories below;
- Hot Work Permit – authorization for work with a high risk of inflammation or on locations with flammable vapors;
- Height Work Permit – authorization for work at the height of over 2 meters above ground level;
- Confined Space Permit – work inside bunkers, wells, containers, reservoirs, pipes, etc. with access to workplace through special hatches, doors or openings;
- Excavation Work Permit – work including soil excavation, movement, laying and compaction;
- Electrical Work Permit – work related to the connection of electrical networks and electrical equipment;
- Special Hazard Work Permit – authorization for hazardous work in various industries, such as the nuclear power industry;
- Chemical Work Permit – authorization for work with harmful chemicals or in a chemically hazardous atmosphere.
The flexibility of Smart EAM allows you to create work permits in any form depending on the requirements of regulatory documents.
- Creating work permits bound to work requests;
- A repository of standard work permits with a possibility to create new work permit templates.
- Software module for creating work permits;
- Business intelligence tools to analyze statistics for the issued permits.